RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from the shipped date to return your order to us for a refund. Items returned must be unworn and in resalable condition.
Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
Please Note - In order to process your return or exchange we request that:
- Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
In order to save you time and ensure your refunds/exchanges are processed quickly and efficiently, please see the returns procedure below.
All orders placed on www.decadestore.co.uk can be returned via:
- POST - You can send the item(s) back to us.
- STORE - Items can be returned to the Decade Store in Guildford.
Along with the item you wish to return in store you will need to bring any of the following:
Order Receipt E-Mail - You will have received this at the time of ordering.
Dispatch Email - You will have received this to confirm that your order has been shipped
If you paid for your order via PayPal, please view section regarding PayPal Orders.
Please carefully check your items once they have arrived. Should you receive a faulty/damaged item please email us at email@example.com stating your Order Number and the nature of the fault.
You have 28 days from the shipped date to return your order.
For faulty items that have been worn/used or returns outside our Returns Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. These may be accepted at the discretion of The Decade Store.
Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges for items purchased online and returned to our warehouse. You will have to send the item back to us for a refund to be processed, and place a new order for the alternate item.
Alternatively, you may exchange your item at The Decade Store.
Along with the item you wish to exchange, you will need to bring any of the following:
- Order Receipt E-Mail - You will have received this at the time of ordering.
- Dispatch Email - You will have received this to confirm that your order has been shipped.
To return an online purchase, please follow these instructions:
- RETURNS NOTE - Complete this section detailing which item(s) you are returning, quantity, and reason for return. Place in parcel with items being returned.
- Please send your parcel to:
13 Jefferies Passage, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4AP
- SECURE/TRACKABLE DELIVERY - We recommend you send your return using a secure or trackable method - i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery - and that you retain your proof of postage.
Until we receive your return, the items and their condition are your responsibility.
What happens next?
- EMAIL CONFIRMATION - We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and refund processed. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed.
- REFUND PROCESSED - Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 3-5 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
To return any item(s) purchased online from www.decadestore.co.uk to the Decade store for a refund, you will need your:
- Order Receipt E-Mail or Dispatch Email
- Card used for original purchase - We can only refund to the card used for original payment.
Orders paid for via PayPal can be returned via:
- STORE - For an exchange or store credit.
- POST - For a refund to your PayPal account (See 'Returns by Post' for instructions on how to send items back).